Monday, January 17, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to my Blog!


I created this to record things that inspire me.  That may include..husband, children,crafts,decor,cooking, religion,books,exercise, shopping tips, positive living.


A few things about me:


* I have been married for over 8 years to my soulmate.  We are blessed with two beautiful sons.
*We are Christian (Southern Baptist).  Religion has become very important to me in recent months (more on that later)
*My hubby and I are both only children.
*My name is really January
* All of my family and my husbands are southern.  my accent is pretty thick I have been told
*I love to dance
*I am a dental hygienist but work very part time
*I am very interested in fitness
*My husband is a Marine.  We have endured 2 deployments and moved 6 times since we were married
*I am not savvy at blogging so bear with me!!







1 comment:

  1. You may be new to the blogosphere, but your blog is super cute! (Not to mention, looks so professional!) I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete