Wednesday, October 5, 2011

blogging thoughts

I really enjoy reading blogs.. well all except mine. I am really struggling with navigating all the in's and out's of blog designing.  I think my blog looks pretty good for doing it all myself.  I am certain there are other cool tricks I could try to spice it up, however again that takes hours on end of researching blogger instructions and then an attempt to execute it.

My next step would be to get more followers.  I am thrilled to have 10 followers.. but that could be quite a bit higher.  So I am going to set a goal of getting up to 20 followers in a weeks time.  Will you help me?

Of course I must mention the blogs that bring me daily inspiration....    little miss momma,  momma go roundthe pleated poppylove stitchedmiss-mommy.  

A big thank you to the the above blogs.. they keep my creative juices flowing..








3 comments:

  1. Hi, My name is Jill. I found your blog from WIWW, I believe it said something about military, so I clicked. After looking at your post, I realized that our homes are similar. We just moved to the area in August and my husband is in the Navy. What a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill! From looking at your uss vath.. I know exactly where you live.. right beside my sweet friend Stacey. seriously small world. hope you are enjoying the area :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola January. I have a blog somewhere that needs updated. I will have to find it. I don't have time for blogs, as I have 4 UNCW classes and everything else going on in my life. I the song Shine on your blog. I have seen Newsboys in concert several times including their Shine tour which was awesome. That should tell you how old I am. Look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete