Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIWW military

We were recently blessed with the opportunity to have family pictures taken by the military housing office here on base.  They put out a message on facebook looking for families willing to offer up their home to take pictures of for future promotional materials.  I responded quickly and we were chosen along with a few other families for the shoot.  I am overall pleased with the pictures.  My husband would rather he wasn't wearing cammies, but the office requested he be in uniform.  I chose a very simple outfit for this shoot.  Maybe too simple,  but my thoughts were not to draw too much attention to myself with anything too flashy.  I just kept thinking they are really trying to showcase the homes and not necessarily us.


Our breakfast table looks like this everyday..  NOT!



Shorts:Merona for Target
Shirt: Gap
Flops: Roxy from The Buckle
Earrings:Buckle
Boys:Gap/oshkosh
Hubby:cammies courtesy of us govt.


1 comment: